We've taken a few good videos of Boston. Here's a couple from his birthday in the hospital!
This is seconds after he was born. For those of you know me well, I'm rarely speechless :P
Boston sucking on his arm just before his first bath. You can hear the sucking noises...so sweet!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OMG, I cannot believe he's already sucking on his arm like his momma used to! Hilarious. He's so cute y'all. A big congrats to you! We love you! xoxo Rhondi
Blake and I got married in 2008 and had our first sweet baby boy, Boston, in February of 2010 and our sweet baby girl, Elise, in February of 2012. These two kiddo's have stolen our hearts and keep us super busy! I try to keep this little diddy up to date so our family and friends can keep up with this Party of 4.
2 comments:
OMG, I cannot believe he's already sucking on his arm like his momma used to! Hilarious.
He's so cute y'all. A big congrats to you!
We love you!
xoxo
Rhondi
So precious - I can't wait to meet him!
Love,
Sarah
Post a Comment