. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter to our Peeps!

Happy Easter to everyone!  The Bern's came in town this weekend and we had a great time.  I keep forgetting to take pictures of the adults.  There is a few in this batch...I'm so zoned in on the little peanut that I forget about everyone else :)  Boston got to meet his Great Aunt Sassy for the first time and hang out with JoJo, Norbz and Aunt Boobert! 

The past two nights Boston didn't wake up until 6am after we put him to bed.  Praise the Lord!  I think the key is '3 1/2 ounces'.  Both nights he got a bottle and scarfed down 3 1/2 ounces before bed.  This kid is amazing! I hope he keeps it up and it's not a fluke...I'm not sure why we deserve to have such a good sleeper on our hands.  He must take after his mom and dad!

Boston's 1st Easter - hanging out with his new friends!
He's a Hot Mess!  Aunt Nissy brought Boston some cool shades in his Easter nest!
 
Meeting Sassy for the first time!
 
JoJo missed Boston.

Boston checking out his mobile for the first time.  He loves it!
Sooooo, Blake ordered snuggies from Designer Snuggie.com for Sassy and Norby for Christmas.  They just arrived in time for Easter.  Too bad he didn't get one for himself...I think this is a good look!

No comments: