. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Monday, May 10, 2010

1st Road Trip, Sip n' See and Mother's Day!

We had a very busy week. Boston and I took our first road trip to Dallas. I tried to time it so we would drive between feedings. It was really awesome when all the cars on 35 came to a stop and it took us about an hour to go 2 miles. I decided to make a run for it instead of pulling over to feed him in a parking lot in De Soto. Thank God he was an angel baby and made it with out having a total melt down.

We had a great time in Dallas. All the ladies came to meet him for the first time. We had fun sipping n' seeing the little man. We wore him out so bad that he slept all the way 'till 8am on Monday morning. Happy Mother's Day to me :) Boston also got me some yummy perfume and a super sweet card.

Here's some pics from the trip. I tried to write a caption for each pic and the spacing is all screwy...I'll need to work on that for next time.

First Date! Boston and Addi met for the first time. He's being real smooth in this first one.








































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see more pics of your house too. Stacey and Frank said they love it! Megan