Boston was sick last week with a 104 degree temp. He never had any other symptons and recovered in a couple days. His pedi thinks it was a virus...I think he is also teething.
Also, Boston has figured out this past week how to push himself up to a sitting position. He mostly does it when he supposed to be going to bed...which is really awesome! The best is when I walk in to get him in the morning and he is just sitting there with a big proud grin on his face. I love it!!
JoJo and BoBo
Aunt Ninny and Bo
Boston being a big Boy and holding his bottle!
Boston flirting with his girlfriend Addison!!
This was pretty funny! I was feeding Boston Sqaush on the living room floor at JoJo's. The Ranger game was on behind him and I had him facing away from the TV. He kept doing this back bend so he could see the game. He is a mini-Blake...Lord help us! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment