. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Birthday Party, Boston's Dedication and my Honey Do list is Done!

We had another big weekend.  We had a little birthday party for Blake on Saturday and we dedicated Boston in our church on Sunday.  Both Blake and my families were in town.  Of course, I was too busy to take a ton of  pics, but I'll share what I have.  We joked all weekend that my Dad was a day-laborer.  We appreciated his help so much.  He knocked out Blake's 'honey-do' list and some.  I'm sure I'm missing something, but here we go: hung a swing in a tree for Bo (love love love this), cleaned and fixed our gutters, bordered a flower bed in the front and back yard, cleaned all the coolers (and they were Gah-ross), put in 2 dimmer light switches, baby-proofed some shelving units and cabinet doors, cleaned and waxed my car, organized the drink fridge in the garage, organized my screws, nuts, bolts, etc. And I'm sure I'm forgetting something!  Thank you, Dad!! 

We don't have ANY plans this coming weekend and we are sooo excited. We are going to relax and hang out with Bo all weekend. We might even have time to watch the Netflix movie that has been sitting here for over a month. I can't WAIT!


Boston LOVES his new swing!


 These 2 are the only party pics...Burkhart is letting Bo eat his sunglasses.
 Upside Down!
 Bern. Party of 3. before the Church on Sunday
 Aunt Ninny, Aunt Sassy, G-pa Norbz and Jo Jo with Bo Bo
 Bo and the ladies!
 I heart this one!
This is us on stage at our church during Boston's dedication!

No comments: