I just have a few pics to share. A couple new cute ones of Boston and his first snow. We've been keeping pretty busy with work trips and a trip to Boca Raton. Boston is so close to walking. He can take 2 steps (but with the same foot most of the time, so he ends up in the splits). As much as I want him to walk, I know we're going to be in for it when he's running around everywhere. I can't believe our little baby will be 1 year old in a couple weeks!
Cutie Pie eating lunch
I didn't get a good pic of Boston in the snow. But isn't his Fire Man rain coat adorable?
Omile and Bo. My parents and grandparents came in town to watch Boston while Blake and I went to Boca. This is the only pic I got, since I was gone most of the time.
Blake and I in Boca!
No comments:
Post a Comment