. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, Boston!

Yesterday was our little puppy's 1st birthday.  I can't believe it's already been a year.  Sunday night, Blake and I were sipping on a glass of wine and laughed how a year ago, we were trying to decide if I was actually in labor or if it was a false alarm.  He said he knew it was for real when I stopped talking (most of you know that is a rare thing).  We had a big birthday party for Bo on Saturday and had a blast!  He loved his 1st taste of cake and immediately needed a bath.  Enjoy pics from the PAR-TAY!

Family Pic
 LT Club - Hunter Loosky, Blake and Bo
 Sassy, Jo Jo, Bo and Blake
 Hunter and Stacey
 Hunter pulling Charlsie and Bo in the Jack Wagon
 Bo Bo and Shawty!
 Linda, Craig, Bruce and Mary
 Jenn and Linda
 Blake, Billy and Hunter
 Teresa and Heather
 The Kiddos: Chase, Hunter, Charlsie, Brady, Bo and Faith
 Violet and Stacey
 Chase, Sandy and Emma
 Boston and Coley gettin' fresh on Camie's lap.  They must miss each other!!
 Boston getting ready to go shove some cake in his face!
1st Taste
 I think I likey!
 Can't stop eating this stuff!
 Here you go, Dad!  You need some on your face, too.
 Hey Mom, look what I did to Dad!
 Chocolate Goatee!
 Saving some for later...Gah-ross!
 Showing off.
 Yayeee!
 Dig in, buddy!
 All clean, riding my new Thomas the Train
 Ton's of fun presents to open!
 Coley and Boston loved this present and it was still in the box!
 So, Boston grabbed an un-opened Miller Lite and acted like he knew who to pop it open.  He must have learned that from all the soda his Dad drinks!

Ok, this is the longest post EVER!  We had Boston's 1 year check up this morning and I wanted to record his stats!  He also got 2 shots and was not a happy camper about that!

Weight: 21 lb 5 oz
Height: 30.5 in.
Noggin: 46.75 cm

No comments: