. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Gulf Shores, Alabama - 60/40/40

Hello Friends!  We just got back from a fabu vacation in Gulf Shores, Alabama with the Bern Family.  We were there to celebrate 60/40/40.  That would be 1) Mary's (Blake's mom) 60th birthday 2) Mary and Craig 's 40th wedding anniversary and 3) Nissy's 40th birthday all happening this year (well, sort of, Mary turned 60 last year, but it took us a while to plan the vacay).

Boston loved the beach and he LOVED the birds.  I don't really care for birds all that much myself, so when he would run into a flock of 50 seagulls, I was really nervous that one was going to unload on my head.  Thank goodness that never happened!  He was trying to say 'birdie' which sometimes came out as 'baby' and chased those suckers up and down the beach.

I have a bunch of pics to share...so enjoy!


Yay!  Love this!
 The beach from our top balcony

 JoJo and Boston being silly!
 Bro and Sis
 Me and the hubs!
 Norbz and Blanket
 The Idols (Chris, Charlsie and Anthony)
 Chicken Fight anyone?
 Boston pointing at the birds
 Look how his little fingers are crossed.  This cracks me up.  He walks around with his fingers crossed all the time like he's making a wish
 My sweet boy's footprints in the sand

I love this pic.
 Cutie Patootie
Seriously...still pointing at the birds!
 So cute.  Boston strolling on the beach with Grandpa Norby and JoJo!
 JoJo, BoBo and me!
 Chasing birds...go figure!  I'm outa here folks!


No comments: