. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Boston is 18 months old!

Wow-Wee-Wow-Wee-Wow!  I can't believe the little toot is a year and half old!  We had Boston's 18 month appointment last Thursday.  We went back to get his stats and discovered he had a 102 temp.  Poor little guy had a stomach bug and he still hasn't fully recovered (now he is battling some serious diaper rash and a big honkin' tooth). The poor kid can't even sit down and just wants to cuddle with his mama and dada since he's hurting so bad.  Here are his stats:


Weight: 25 lbs
Height: 32.5 in
Noggin: 48.5 cm


I'll share some recent pictures from Boston's 1st date and Labor Day Weekend.  I again forgot to take pics of the adults, and shot mostly kiddo's.  That's all we care about anyway, right? :)


Boston and Coley on a date!

A little Flirting action going on?
This is a little video of Boston, eh hem, I mean 'Chef Bern' exploring his new kitchen!
Little Cowboy getting a book read to him by his Aunt Ninny!

 Bo and Charlsie in their cowboy boots.  This is the best picture I got!
 Daddy's little Aggie!  I need to get this kid some more Longhorn gear!
 Getting ready for the game!
The 3 Aggie Stooges

Jess and me -- I spy a little baby bump!  I am 16 weeks today!
 Look at this cutie pie's.  Waving as they were flying by.  Audios for now!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Beautiful family! Love all the new pictures and so happy Boston gets to be a big brother!