. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October Fun

Hi Everyone!  All is good in ATX.  I have been a slacker at blogging, so I'm just going to share a bunch of pics.  My parents came in town earlier this month and I took more pics of our guest bedroom decor transformation (I'll share that later) than I did of actual people.  Then we just went to Iowa for Blake's grandma's 90th birthday celebration and the Iowa St./Aggie football game.  Our travels were full of long delays, drama and one tired puppy, but the trip itself was fun!  Blake also slipped, fell and broke a rib in our Marriott bathroom at 2:30 am.  We just had a quick call to 911, 8 paramedics, a gurney, 2 hotel personnel and his parents in the room, no biggie, right?   He didn't end up going to the hospital and somehow Boston slept through all the drama.  Enjoy the pics!

PaPa reading to Bo!
 Omi, Boston and PaPa!
 Binkie Buddies!  Coley and Boston
 Mary and Grandma LoLo
 Little Monkey climbed under his high chair!
 Puppy Jr. and Puppy Sr.
 The whole Bern clan
 Boston and his cousin Peyton giving each other a sweet hug!
 Uncle Denny and Aunt Mary
 Blake and me at the tailgate
 Chris, Blake, Tyson and Nick
 Tracy and me
 Nick and Bo
 Kissy Faces
 Peyton and Boston holding hands.  Just presh!
 Go Cyclones!
 Chris and Niss.  Can you see that bling on her finger!  Yep folks, they are officially engaged!
 Sistahs!
 Nissy, Norby, and Blake
 Snuffer, Peyton, JoJo and Bo
Adios!

No comments: