. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sunday, December 4, 2011

A 40th B-day, Beach Wedding, Yo Gabba Gabba and a little Santa action

Ok, so this here is what I'll call a little bloggy blog catch up.  All these events are unrelated, but I have some pics to share, so hang on and enjoy the ride :)


Happy 40th, Annissa!
A couple weeks ago we went to surprise Nissy (Blake's sister) for her 40th birthday.  Her fiancee, Chris, put a huge weekend together with a surprise birthday party on Friday night and then a Party Bus took us to College Station for the Aggie game on Saturday.  It was a blast!  I took a few pics on Friday night and I promise that you will all thank me for not whipping out my camera on the party bus.  It had two stripper poles and really loud music.  Add a few Bloody Mary's and brewskies and we had ourselves a big 'ole dance party rolling down Hwy 6.  




 Anthony
 Nissy's Girlfriends
 Norby, Terry, Mary and Donna
 Nissy, Sassy and Steph
 The Kiddo Table
 Blowing out birthday candles


Congrats Kate and Brian!
We went on our 4th trip to Cabo to celebrate the marriage of our friend's Kate and Brian.  The wedding was beautiful!!  We had a great time and I wish we could've stayed longer.  It rained during the ceremony (the bride didn't even flinch) and of course the weather was gorgeous the rest of the time we were there.  They do say it's good luck if it rains on your wedding day :)  We stayed at Dreams, an all inclusive resort.  We left campus once to go to lunch at our fave restaurant, The Office!  Enjoy a few pics.


The lovely bride and groom!  

 At the reception!

 Kate and me!
Hanging in the pool!
 Me, Kate and Kari!
 The girls: Kari, me, Kate and KK
 The Bern's
 KK and me...about to go to town to have lunch at The Office
 Rico Sauve.  This was our table on the beach.  
 Yours truly
 Ummmm, Yummmm!  I had to share this one.  The food at this place is so delish.  Yep, that's a lobster and shrimp brochette!
 Hagler and Clark
 The Dragon and Clark - holding the tequila bottle they took a shot from... a $13 shot.  I'm not much of a tequila girl, but you always want what you can't have.  I so badly wanted to participate in this nonsense :)

Yo Gabba Gabba
We took the little man to YGG Live tonight in Austin.  He was dumbfounded.  The characters were larger than life and sang all the songs he knew.  I don't think he knew what to think, but he loved it!







Santa and Cookies
I took Boston to meet Santa and decorate cookies at his daycare this weekend.  He was very intrigued by Santa.  He wanted to check him out, but would NOT sit on his lap.  He gave him a couple high fives, but that was about it.  







1 comment:

Team Bruns said...

Thanks for your post on my blog about naps! I just realized you have a blog, so I can now keep up with you! Congrats on the upcoming new addition! Boston is a cutie patootie!