. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Boston went Pee Pee in the Potty

I am proud to announce that Boston went pee pee in the potty for the very first time last night!  We decided we are not going to push him on potty training until after Elise gets here and he shows more interest.  In the interim, we sit him on the potty before bath time, just for fun and to get him familiar.  Last night before bath time, I set him on the potty and told him to go pee pee.  I was turned the other way running water in the bath and when I stood up I saw he was actually peeing!  I have never cheered so loud in my life!  So loud that I scared the everliving $hit out of the the little guy.  He stopped mid-stream, jumped off the toilet and celebrated with me.  We clapped and clapped and hugged!  It was hilarious!  Into the bath tub he went and low and behold he starts peeing in the bath.  I guess I scared him so bad, he didn't get a chance to finish.  I won't say we are well on our way to being potty trained...I'm sure it will be quite some time before this happens again, but hey, I wanted to celebrate this monumental 'first'! 

No comments: