Wow! Elise is already 2 months old! We had Elise's two month appointment this past week and I am so relieved. They told us in the hospital that we needed to make it to the 8 week mark and get her shots without anymore neonatal temperatures or we would be right back in the hospital doing the same awful work up she had done before. PTL that we made it! She was a trooper with her shots. I think she settled down way quicker than her big bro. I will have to say that a few shots in the leg is much easier to stomach with the 2nd child and especially after what she went through in the hospital. Shots are easy breezy compared to drawing blood and a spinal tap.
Elise's Stats: (here's is Boston's 2 month post, their stats are so similar!)
Weight: 11 lbs 13 oz (90 percentile)
Height: 22 3/4 in (75 percentile)
Noggin: 40 1/2 cm (95 percentile)
HOLY SMOKES! I will have to vouch that it is true that a healthy and well fed baby is a happy baby because this chick is so mild tempered and a great sleeper! She has been in her own room for about a week now and doing great! She is still sleeping until 5a - 7a without any night time feedings!
We did find out that she has a small cyst in her neck. I noticed a small pin prick looking hole in her neck and clear ooze is coming out of it (gross, I know). When I originally called, the nurse thought it may be a pimple, so I've just kept an eye on it to make sure it doesn't look infected. Dr. Ramirez said it is a cyst and we will likely have to have an ENT remove it at some point, unless it closes on its own. It is not an emergency, but we need to go see an ENT in the next month our two. I just need to keep a close eye on it.
Enjoy her 2 month pics.
And a few more recent ones...
This was Nissy's bridal Shower.
Sweet Brother laying with little lovey
1st airplane ride. Herb Kelleher was on our flight.
Chubs
Ninny and Elise
Elise smiling at Bampa
JoJo and Elise
Sucking on her arm. I used to do this when I was little.
And a sweet video of our smiling :)
14 hours ago








No comments:
Post a Comment