. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thursday, June 3, 2010

1st time in the Pool, New Toy and Big Boy

We took Boston to the pool on Memorial Day for his first time. I think he liked it! He was mesmerized by the water. We also got him an excer-saucer. He can put his feet on the ground already, but he hasn't quite figured out how to bounce or spin. I also am including a picture of Boston this morning. He's such a big boy!









































































1 comment:

rhondi said...

Precious! I can't believe how big he's getting! He's so cute.
Yes, the swaddle thing is a catch-22. After a few days, he'll get used to not being swaddled. The getting there is kinda hard. xoxo