. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Friday, June 18, 2010

4 month Check-up

TGIF, TGIF, TGIF! April was sick 3 days this week, so I've been doing the ultimate multi-tasking...taking care of Bo and working. I have a new position at my job that is super busy, so I'm worn out! On top of that, we had Boston's 4 month check up on Wednesday and he got shots. He was very crabby all day, so that was real fun :) Here are his stats from his appointment. His Doctor said that he is very strong!

Weight: 13 lbs 14.5 ounces (50 percentile)
Height: 25.25 inches (75 percentile)
Noggin: 42 cm (50 percentile)

Looks like his noggin growth has calmed down a bit, but he's getting tall!

Enjoy a couple new pics!

Serious!














Silly!














Sleepy!














New Centerpiece!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha! I laughed out loud at your centerpiece comment. Hilarious. he's getting so big!