We spent Easter in Dallas with Blake's family and had a great time (minus some weird stomach bug I got). I have a bunch of pictures to share of Boston. He had an Easter Egg Hunt at his daycare on Thursday and then I got a few more of him at Jo Jo and Norby's house. I wasn't a great picture taker over the weekend since I wasn't feeling well, so this is one of those time where there are no pics of the adults...just Bo Bo :)
Here's a few from the daycare Easter Egg Hunt! Boston got the hang of it pretty quick!
Here's the Easter Egg hunt in the front yard at Jo Jo and Norby's.
Charlsie and Bo! She must have taught him how to put your basket on your head :)
Silly goose!I was trying to replicate an Easter picture from last year and realized the one I was thinking of was taken with this chick in September. Either way, it is super cute, so you can see these back to back.
Sept 2010
Easter 2011
And here is Boston's official 1st Easter pic. Look how itty bitty he is.
And here's a few more cute ones of us playing in the backyard.
Gone Swimmin'
Boston got all muddy and decided to go searching for Easter Eggs one more time.
No comments:
Post a Comment