Elise was a week old yesterday and today was my actual due date. I have a bunch of pics on my phone, so I thought I would do a quick post full of pics. This little love bug is so sweet. She barely cries, which is pretty amazing. I think she's also already used to how loud it is around here. This morning (at 6am) Boston was poking his head over the top of the pack n play we have set up in our room, yelling BABEEE, BABEEE! This chick didn't even flinch! I'll do another post soon with more pics I've taken this week with my actual camera!
1st Doctor appointment and 1st time to wear a BAB (big ass bow). She got a great report at the Doctor. At 6 days old, she has already exceeded her birth weight at 8lb .5oz.
Sweet big brother giving his lil sis a kiss!
I LOVE this! I forgot how great it is to have a tiny bundle of joy all curled up and asleep on your chest!
Smile or Gas?
Silly big brother saying hi after his bath!
I LOVE this pic!
Elise's 1st bath at home!
1 comment:
Elise is so beautiful! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and your family.
Post a Comment