Boston is talking up a storm. It's not all legible, but he's trying so hard. The other day he was sitting in his high chair and said "I want more cheese, please". That is the longest sentence I've heard yet. He is really, really fun. Despite his terrible two tantrums, most of the time he is super silly and cracks us up all day long. He goes pee pee on the toilet a lot (only when we ask him if he has to go) and then he gets to do the pee pee dance. It's the best!! I'll try and get that on video soon. If only I can get him to do it when he isn't buck naked :)
We also had a fun trip to Dallas and took the kids to the Dallas Aquarium. Boston got to hang out with Coley. That is Dallas and Camie's daughter who Boston shared a nanny with. They recently moved to Dallas and had another baby, Welcome Abby! I totally suck and forgot to get a pic of the two youngens'...Elise and Abby! Next time...
I have some new pics to share and a video of Boston that melts my heart :)
I see you!
Elise and I went on a picnic at Zilker park with some other ladies and their kiddos. You can see the Austin skyline in the background. Gorge!
Pretty girl hanging on the picnic blanket.
Elise sitting in the bumbo for the first time :)My poor puppy was really sick the other night. He threw up everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE. It was really
Sweet girl taking a little nap on the boppy
My cutie pie kids.
Boston refused to nap in Dallas. He was seriously on sleep strike. He also refused to go to bed at night. This is how I finally got him one day we went to visit at Sassy's! We left him like that for an hour.
Here's our first trip to the Dallas Aquarium. Boston and Blake are posing in front of the flamingo's!
Boston and Coley standing in front of the Iguana's.
Checking out the Penguins
So sweet! Holding hands to walk through the tunnel of fish
CHEETAH!
This was a huge surprise for Blake. His great friend, Dan (who was a groomsmen in our wedding), came in to Dallas for work and we coordinated to get together Friday night and surprise Blake. Dan lives in North Carolina and we haven't seen him since Steve's wedding. We walked into Gecko, our old favorite bar, and Dan was sitting in the corner with this getty up below. He walked up to Blake and it took Blake a minute to recognize him. It was great! Here's the three buds below!
Boston playing in his sisters bouncy seat.Little Lovey smiling it up :)
Here's Boston watching video's of him self with his Great Aunt Sassy. He learned how to say Sassy this trip and it made her day!
Lastly, here's one more video of Boston making a big run for the pool in his clothes!

















No comments:
Post a Comment