Just sharing 2 really great video's and some pics from the past few weeks. I have to say that finding time to blog with two kiddo's is quite a challenge :) I go back to work on Monday. It's a little bitter sweet. I'm honestly a little sad to take Elise to daycare. At this age Bo went to a nanny in our friends home, so that was not so bad. But, on the other hand, I'm looking forward to getting back to the swing of things at work (getting a paycheck, cha ching!) and just getting settled into our 'normal' routine...whatever that is these days!
This video is my fave to date. My sweet boy is calling out his I love you's!
And here is a sweet one of Elise laughing
Here are a few pics that I haven't posted yet.
These are from Mother's Day. My mom, dad and Omi came in town for a great weekend.
4 generations of ladies :)
Blake and the ladies!
My pops, me and little Lovey!
My cutie pie kids. I spy a tootsie roll in Bo's mouth.
We had a play date with the LaRose kids in Dallas. Here's Boston, Elise, Abby and Coley!
And a few snapshots from KK's wedding!
The bride and groom
Fun in the photo booth!
Oh and this is real CRAZY! We have this lovely lady fox and at least 5 of her babies living behind our shed in our backyard. I've called about 10 organizations and the city and no one will come get them. I think Blake is going to have to try and catch and release this fam of foxes. I got close enough one day to snap this photo. She is a huge dead bird in her mouth...gross! I also had to pick up a dead squirrel she left by the shed. This is way out of control.
And here is one pic from memorial day in Mexico! I went for Annissa's bachelorette party (Blake's sister) and we had a blast. It was a much needed kid free weekend on the beach. And thank you to my amazing husband and Bampa who had the kiddies for a long weekend.
Blake and I got married in 2008 and had our first sweet baby boy, Boston, in February of 2010 and our sweet baby girl, Elise, in February of 2012. These two kiddo's have stolen our hearts and keep us super busy! I try to keep this little diddy up to date so our family and friends can keep up with this Party of 4.
No comments:
Post a Comment