It's our 4 year anniversary today! 4 years, 2 kids, a whole lotta fun and a whole lotta crazy :) I think I've been pregnant just about half the time we've been married. Just 4 years ago, I was probably laying out at the pool (I had the pool in the am and blake had it in the pm) before I had to start getting ready. And then Blake would soon make his debut at the pool in a wig and speedo. I'm not going to be too sappy, but I have to brag a minute on how wonderful I think my life is. I have a great husband/BFF/father and two amazing kids. I look forward to growing old together and celebrating our 4th year at Eddie V's on Saturday :)
Now, I'm going to share some favorite pics from our special day. And I'll apologize in advance, I've gotten a little carried away. I can't stop uploading pics. I want to go back to Clearwater Beach right this minute!
While Blake was doing this...
I was doing this...
This was so cool. Blake came in to the suite where we were getting ready and we did this picture without seeing each other. I remember my heart racing like crazy.
Then the guys had to get responsible and do some of this...
My main squeeze!

My girls were laughing out our balcony at the guys...
doing this...
So, then we move on to the ceremony, here are a few faves!
Our fam and friends awaiting the nuptials!
Clay and Omi
Blake and LoLo
MOG and her son
MOB and Clay
He sees me :)
The girls
The boys
A little praying...
A little kissing...
And Voila!
The Cassidy Clan
The Bern Fam
My best girls!
Ok, this is hilarious. Misty is the only other one besides me that understood the meaning of 'JUMP'. I look like I'm levitating!
And I'm not sure what is going on there....I think we have a groomsmen down. And I like how Blake is still in full pose mode!
The dudes
The chicks
And here are a bunch of faves from us on the beach
If you look to the back right in the water, there is a total photo bomber in this pic. He is jumping out of the water with his arms in the air! I love it!
And just a small glimpse to remind you all of how we partied down!
I think he is getting stretched here to show off his super awesome dance moves.
Father Daughter...my dad is counting for me...lol.
Mother Son breaking it down
You do the Math!
And this is pretty much the best 'getting your groove on' pics.!
Shout!
Faith!
Happy Anniversary, Baby! I'm so blessed that God has given me you and I can't wait to do this over and over again every year! We need to figure out an anniversary Clearwater trip and do this all over again. Maybe 10 years...
This might be the longest post EVER!


























































2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! That was a great trip and beautiful wedding!! You two are perfect for each other!
Thanks for your sweet comment! Happy Anniversary! I'd love to see you and your lil ones sometime.
XXOO
LA
Post a Comment