. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Birthday to the good 'ole U.S.A!

Happy 4th of July to everyone!  We had a pretty low key day since the 4th was on a Wednesday this year.  It's so weird that we have to go back to work tomorrow.  But, I'll take a day off to spend with the fam anytime.  We went to a parade this morning with some friends and I didn't take one picture, but I did get some great pics of us all hanging out in the background.  I used the timer for the first time on my camera and actually got a pretty good pic of the fam.  And there are a bunch more of swimming and the kiddos!  I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday!

Bern. Party of 4.
 Sweet Lovey
 Making a run for the pool!
 Silly!
 Thirsty!
 Sweet Boy...I never get a sweet smile like this!


 My main squeeze!
 Love this!
 She wore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini...
 My loves!
Fun in the Sun

 Happy 4th from BoBo!
 And Lovey!
 Bye Y'all!

So this one warrants a little explaining.  Our friends that live across the street have two young kids, Stella and Joshua.  A friend had passed this horse, Dee Dee, onto them when they were little and now that they've outgrown her, they've passed her on to Boston and Elise.  There were 3 rules: 1) Her name must remain Dee Dee 2) We have to sign our kids names under her mane where the previous kids have done so 3) When Boston and Elise outgrow her, we have to pass her on to someone else that will enjoy her!  All day Boston has been saying, "Thank you Stella, Thank you Joshua, I love Dee Dee".  So cool!

No comments: