. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Friday, August 31, 2012

Boston is 2 1/2!

Boston is 2 1/2 and is talking up a storm.  I wanted to record some of it here so I don't forget the silly things he comes up with at this age. He just started a new school this week and LOVE'S it!  I was a little nervous about the transition, but by day 2, he didn't cry when I left in the morning and seems to already be in his groove...YAY!

Funny Bostonisms:
  • I don't want it (like when it is time to brush his teeth)
  • My turn now, pease
  • He can sing, "Hallelujah!"
  • I'll be back
  • Mommy, Time out
  • Mommy, sit down!
  • Go away!
  • I love you, more!
  • No pee pee on potty (I wish he would say YES.  We even try to bribe him with candy and that hasn't been working either)
  • Daddy (or whoever is around) is in trouble.
  • Shoes off. (not sure why but he likes our shoes off)
  • My little shishter (sister)
  • HUG! (he yells this real loud when he wants a hug)
  • He loves Pirates Booty and says "I want some Booty"  Hee Hee.
  • No Mosiquito's No.
  • I do it.
  • When you ask where Jesus is, he pats his chest and says "heart"!
  • BoBo not joking (copied from me when he's being naughty)
  • One of Chris' and Nissy's dogs is named Axel.  Boston says it with a bit of a lisp, so it comes out like 'ass-ole'.  We had a lot of fun with that last weekend...Boston, say "I love you, Axel"! :)  You can witness it here for your own enjoyment...
And here are some recent pics of our not so little Puppy!  These first 5 are from my amazing sis-in-law who has a photography business, Lindsey Cassidy Photography.  She took a ton of pics of my kiddos at our family vacation last weekend in Palm Beach and they all turned out fab!  There are tons of awesome ones of Elise, but I'll save those for another day.  This post is all about BoBo :)




Boston made an Indian Headdress at school.
He says "I hold it".  I keep telling him that she's not an IT :)
Suzy wearing his sisters bow.
He had the tiniest of tiny little scrapes on the end of his nose.  He told me he needed a band aid, so I put one of those round ones on there and made sure he could breathe out of both nostrils.  Drama King.
Riding on the airplane to go to Florida.  He LOVE's airplanes (and trucks, and buses...he's such a boy!)
Ok, so this is really cool.  This is a really old hat of my Dad's and there is a picture of me at about this age wearing it!  I need to dig it up and add it to this post.
First trip to the Dentist for a cleaning.  I thought there was no way he would sit still and he was a total rockstar, go figure!


No comments: