. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Elise is 6 months!

It's Elise's 1st half birthday.  Time really moves faster with the 2nd kiddo.  Maybe because we are pros at this (ha) or maybe because we are in frantic survival mode...yeah, that's more like it!

Elise's 6 month stats (link to Boston's 6 month stats to compare)
Weight: 16.5 lbs (50th percentile)
Height: 26.5" (75th percentile)
Noggin: 44.5 cm (90th percentile) 

Here are some new things Elise is doing these days:

  • She can sit up with a little assistance.  She needs a boppy our something around her, but she'll be doing it by herself in no time.
  • She is chowing down on baby food and loves it!  She's like her mama and likes to eat.  I haven't found anything she doesn't like yet!
  • She is getting really vocal.  She says 'mamamamamama'.  I don't even consider it a word because it is just a noise she makes when she's babbling...but I, of course, love it! 
  • She interacts really good with her big brother.  He makes her laugh and tickles are all the time.  He's also pretty rough with her at times and I have to rescue her.  I guess she'll be one tough cookie.
  • She is full fledged rolling over, back and forth, and sleeping on her stomach (through the night still...yay!)
  • She is starting to get a little stranger danger and separation anxiety from her Mama.  I apologize in advance to close friends and family if she screams her head off when you hold her :)
  • She loves to bounce bounce bounce in her Exersaucer!
And here are her 6 month pics!



1 comment:

Team Bruns said...

just darlin'! Love these updates