. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Florida Christmas!

I promised pics from our Christmas in Florida. I just got these from my sis-in-law Lindsey (www.lindseycassidyphotography.com) She got some goodies :)  


Here are the official pics with Santa from the mall in FL!


Omi and PaPa with their grand-kiddies! 
Sweet Family Pic!
Lindsey, Clay, Mac and the kids.
Omile with her great grand-kiddies :)
Sweet big brother
Boston teaching Elise the ropes. 

 Look at all those presents.  We are so blessed (and a little spoiled)!



 Elise eating some wrapping paper.

 My Madre!
 Wella, Wella, Wella, I'm Blake Bern!  (the back said "And I just got set").  Lindsey and Clay beat us in spades for the very first time in their life and had to document their one and only victory.  Don't worry, it'll never happen again :)
 Bo and Omile!
 Blake and me
 The whole Fam!
My sweet girl and me! 

No comments: