Boston's 3 year old stats: (link to 2 years)
Weight: 31 lbs 8 oz (75th percentile)
Height: 38" (75th percentile)
Boston is talking up a storm, getting a little sassy and pretty much potty trained!
Here are his latest quotes:
"Why aren't you talking to me?"
"No, you get it"
"I love you to the moon"
"Remember?"
"I like your
Here's the party Invite! I made this one with my new Silhouette die cut machine :)
Here's Boston Party Decor at the Locomotion Bounce House!
Spiderman - we walked in and there was a big sign that said NO COSTUMES. Whoopsee. I guess they let the birthday boy slide.
Boston's BFF Andre! So this is really sweet. When we pray before dinner, Boston on his own says the following "Dear God (he screams that part, we tell him God can hear him), Thank you for my food, Thank you for my family and Thank you for Andre" So sweet!
BePaw and Ninny!
Slide!
Joy and Stella
Charlsie and Faith!
Amir and Ahmad
The boys going up into the wagon and...
about to come falling down...
and here they come!
They LOVED this part.
Climbing with Andre!
.jpg)
Eating pizza with Andre!
.jpg)
Blowing out his candle at the party!
This was at his party at school on his actual b.day. Elise got to join us for some brownies and cookies!
Blowing out his candle at school
Andre and Bo!
My little man and me at his school party!
And blowing it out again at home on his actual birthday!
We actually sang and blew the cande out 3 times. He kept saying "again"! Here's a video of the 1st time!
This was Art in the Park at Boston's school the day after his b.day. They displayed all their art on the playground. It was super cute.
Here's just a couple cute recent photo's.
Zaki and Boston at the zoo!
Silly duck at the zoo!
Valentines Day digs!
And I couldn't resist...my pretty girl!
I somehow managed to not get a pic of Blake, JoJo or Omi and PaPa. They were there too and we so appreciated everyone that came to celebrate!









No comments:
Post a Comment