I can't believe how big my kids have gotten. Both of their vocabularies have exploded, but obvi in a different way. They both like to hug and kiss each other, which melts my heart. Although Elise has to be in the mood. Boston will hug to much and that girl will whine like the world is ending. I'm afraid she might be a bit of a drama queen...Lord help us!
Elise:
Elise is talking up a storm and quite the diva. She is saying: BoBo, DaDa, MaMa, Baby, What's That?, Who's that?, Why Why (her younger man boyfriend Wyatt from her class that she LOVES) and she shakes her head yes and no at the appropriate time, loves to wave, blow kisses and give nice juicy open mouthed kisses. She also pants like a puppy every time she sees one. She is just as naughty as her brother was, trying to push the limit and see what she can get away with. She will scream when she wants something and as soon as she gets her way, she'll smile at you, like "i gotch ya"!
Boston:
Bo is so fun at this age. It's like having my BFF around, well, some of the time. Here are a couple of my fave things he's said lately.
Boston: "Mom, am I dead?" Me: "No, You are definitely alive and kickin'" Boston: "I'm not a Chicken"
Blake: "Boston, you're such an optimist" Boston: "Daddy, I'm not an Octopus!"
Boston: "I do not love naps, Mom, but I DO LOVE CHOCOLATE"
Both kids were home last week with some sort of viral rash (maybe chicken pox). It was a rough week trying to work and have 2 kiddies at home. Thankfully JoJo (Blake's mom) came in early on Thursday and as Boston would say "She saved the day".
Here's a really cute video that JoJo took of Elise in the swing and she is calling out her fave person's name "Bo Bo".
Our sweet neighbor, Stella, across the street that adores my kids!
Boston at the dentist!
We did a surprise visit to Yo Gabba Gabba! Boston didn't know where we were going until we literally walked into the auditorium.
My sweet lovey wearing one of my dresses from when I was a baby!
Cold day at the park! I had to wear Boston's hat. LOL.
Sittin' in a box!
Crazy hair and face paint.
Elise and Abby hanging in the diner!
Sweety pies!
Go Sox!
Bo and I went to a carnival and he got to ride a miniature horse!
He was very intrigued by this horses big "Weenie"!
We also got his face painted. He chose a ladybug.
Goo pushing her bebe in a stroller. And that's how she says it. "Bebe" in a really deep voice.
Jammie Party!
Yumm! Messy girl.
So this is really funny. Blake went on a guys fishing trip and kept sending us pics. Boston got a Swedish Fish candy and asked me to take a picture of him with his fish to send to Daddy. And all weekend he kept saying when he gets bigger he gets to go fishing with Daddy.
Typical night at our house. Juggling to crazy kids...but DON'T SPILL THE WINE!
CHOO CHOO!
Pre-game Pic!
My kids school pics. Elise was not having it. But she is still cute when she is pouty.
Muffins with Mom!
And this is the BEST! Bostons questionnaire about his Mommy! I totally want to be Batman when I grow up...
Sticking her tongue out like her brother used to do.
We did surprise visit to Houston a couple weeks ago and they heated the pool!
This was lunch over the weekend. My kids are usually glued to my hip, but I got a little break, because they only wanted their JoJo!
Beth came in town and we had a fun girls weekend!
Kiddies in the cooler!
Okay, ACKKKK! Stella saw this snake slithering across our driveway. Screamed for her Dad and he killed the sucker. It was gross and huge! You can see it's as tall as Stella!
Sweet girl!
Sooo interested in what her brother is doing.
Ok, that's all for now folks! Hope everyone is having a fab week!





























No comments:
Post a Comment