So, we figured out how to trick him into liking sweet potatoes. We just put a little bit in his rice cereal at night. After the first bite, you can tell he's not quite sure about it, but then he gobbles it all down. You can see the temperament in this picture is much much better than those with straight up green beans and sweet potatoes.
Blake went to Dallas yesterday for the Red Sox/Rangers game, so Boston and I have been solo. Here's the toot hangin' out in the Exersaucer
Bath Time! I'm sure when he is old enough to understand these pictures, he'll be a little embarrassed of this one. But for now...his rubber ducky is all over the internets!!It's my favorite when we play after his bath. He's real giggly and fun!
These are from today! Boston normally really sucks at napping on the weekends and this weekend he's been a rock star. He let us sleep in until 7:45am, wahoo! We went to church and I couldn't decide if I should take him to the nursery or bring him to the service with me. Since I was by myself, I decided I wanted the company. He was great! He started singing real real loud during the last song, but besides that he was an angel!
Last weekend my husby was real sweet and helped me put up some new curtains in the living room (instead of going to the lake, might I add). He was real happy with me when I dropped the drill off the ladder, causing the drill bit to snap in half and it lodge into our wood floors. Whoops! Needless to say, the curtains turned out awesome and he gave me permission to re-do the dining room curtains next. Yay!
Here's a before and after!!
BEFORE
AFTER




No comments:
Post a Comment