. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Monday, August 23, 2010

Omi to the rescue and H-town

Hi Y'all!  We've been pretty busy the past week.  April has been out (she cracked her rib) since last week.  My Mom (Omi) was a trooper and flew in last minute to watch Boston last week while Blake and I worked.  We had a ton of fun!  We did some decorating in my house and played with the little toot. April will be back tomorrow...praise the Lord.  I worked and took care of Boston today. He wore me out!! 

We went to Houston this weekend. A few of us threw a baby shower for Stacey. We stayed with Nissy and got to see all of our H-town peeps.

This is a video of my mom doing Hoppe Hoppe Reiter with Boston.  My Omi and Mom did this with my brother and me when we were little...and I remember loving it.  You can see here that Bo feels the same way :)
I was hoping Boston would be entertained in the swing a bit today, while I was working.  I turned the corner and found this!  He's supposed to be leaning back...not forward like he's gonna try and jump out.


Here are some pics from the past week/weekend.
Bo was being real cute laying on his Daddy's chest.
The Puppy and his Omi!
Boston and Aunt Ninny!
Boston taking his first big boy bath at Aunt Ninny's
David, Brandy, Me and Stacey
Steph, Beef and Nissy
BeFri Cubed
Blake and me
Bo wearing his Dad's hat
My Puppy
Ready to Roll
Jackson, Boston and Charlsie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why do I feel like I've heard that song before? Am I dreaming, or do I remember that song?!! When she was singing it to Boston, I thought "oh my gosh, this sounds so familiar..." Was I around when this song was happening with you guys? I'm sure I was, considering we spent every holiday together! What a sweet memory I didn't even know I had until now! Love you.