Our travels are finally done for a while! We are in town 3 out of 4 weekends in August...yahoo! We went to Dallas this past weekend. I surprised Beth for her 30th b.day party celebration and than we also surprised her real good with a big party! Boston stayed with JoJo, Norby and his Dad while I went to the birthday festivities. We took Boston swimming and he tried out his new float from JoJo. He loves the water! He's also doing a really great job of sitting up. He tumbles over if he gets distracted or too excited! I took this video this morning. Enjoy!
Family Pic in the pool
Boston in his cutie searsucker pants and shoes. (Thanks Maxine!)
Trouble!
Boston and Hudson (oh and Jo Jo and Blake)
I surprised Beth at dinner before her surprise party. The hostess distracted her and I sat at the table without her noticing. She looked up and there I was across the table...it was a pretty smooth move :)
No comments:
Post a Comment