Hey Y'all! It's been pretty busy around here, so I haven't posted anything in a while. This one will be quite a few pics. Boston went to meet Santa and I had our own little photo shoot at our house with his tie on. I had a jillion shots, so I narrowed it down to my faves. There's a few other fun pics in here and a video.
This is Boston swinging in the backyard today. I can't believe it's 70 degrees the week before Christmas.
This is the mini-photo shoot we did at our house. Quite the handsome young man, if I do say so myself...
Boston met Santa for the 1st time last weekend. He wasn't quite sure at first. He clung on to my arm, like 'who in the heck is this?' Then as soon as I pulled out my camera he started cheesing it up :)
Bo and Santa talking
Naughty or Nice?And this is the $25 picture from the mall folks.
KK and I in front of the Christmas Tree last weekend before we went out for a night on the town! I didn't think my tree was all that small, but we look like giants...you can barely see the tree.And the hubs and me!
Boston bouncing in his Johnny Jump up!
Soooo, this really made me laugh. Boston had pulled a bunch of Christmas ornaments of the tree and was playing with them, one of them being a little Christmas mouse. He moved on to pull himself up on the shelf. I looked up and saw that he had a little something hanging out of his butt. Blake wasn't home, so I had to snap a little pic. Ladies & gents...the mouse hanging out of my sons butt :)

No comments:
Post a Comment