The past few days he has been standing for a few seconds here and there. Blake got home with him today and went to use the restroom. We normally just sit Boston in the middle of our bathroom and hope he doesn't get too far when we have to take care of business. Blake looked over and there he was just standing in the middle of the bathroom. This is huge because not only was he holding his balance, but he stood up on his own. There wasn't anything around that he could have held on to to get up on his feet. So, here's a little side bar...I guess when Boston was napping right before he came home, he somehow managed to take his own pants off. April went in to get him and he was pant less in his crib and he came home this way. This explains why the kiddos is bare legged in the next 3 videos.
Right after the bathroom incident, I whipped out the Flip and got this video. He really surprised me! This is the first time I've seen him stand this long on his own and I actually captured it on video...yay!
This is a little video of him clapping away!
And here he is just plain showing off. Clapping and standing at the same time!
1 comment:
Doesn't everything go by soo fast?! I can't believe he's standing alone! I showed Reese all the videos...she kept saying "uh-oh" after he dropped his apple crisps! Too cute!
Merry Christmas
Post a Comment